The information which is contained on this website is intended to provide general information only on key areas of law in the indicated jurisdictions. The information provided has been confirmed in accordance with local practice restrictions where applicable. IT IS NOT LEGAL ADVICE, and it should not be regarded or relied upon by you as such. Rather, the application and effect of the legal principles discussed on this website can vary dramatically depending upon the individual facts and circumstances of a particular situation. Moreover, references are often made to provisions which would require expert drafting to implement, and so, specific individual advice should be sought. It is essential that you consult with counsel before acting or relying upon anything contained on this website.
Further, please note that some industries and markets may be regulated to a level over and above the issues covered on this website. Additionally, the material on this website may not reflect the most current legal developments. Whilst the information on this website is subject to routine review every six months and with the intention of periodic updates to incorporate any material change in the law, this should not be relied upon.
We do not accept liability in respect to actions taken or not taken based on any or all the contents of this site to the fullest extent permitted by law. Do not act or refrain from acting upon this information without seeking professional legal counsel.
- Access to the website is password protected. You will be provided with a password by email. You will have decided, with your DLA Piper Partner contact, whether one or more passwords will be issued to you for use within your organisation.
- We strongly advise you to restrict access to the site to those in the immediate team responsible for legal people issues in your organisation (users) and ensure that they are aware of the disclaimer that appears on the website.
- When a user ceases to be employed by your organisation you should inform your DLA Piper contact or email@example.com to ensure that password(s) are reallocated (where individual passwords have been allocated).
- Access to the website may be suspended temporarily and without notice in the case of system failure, maintenance or repair or for reasons beyond DLA Piper's control.
- Part of the website contains business information supplied by "Global Business Culture", an independent organisation. To ensure access to this information, we have agreed to pass your contact details to that organisation who may contact you by telephone or email. There is no obligation to use or purchase services but if the provision of your contact details presents a problem please raise that with your contact before logging on to the site for the first time.
- The information contained on the site remains the property and copyright of DLA Piper (save the information on the "Business" section which remains the property of Global Business Culture). The information on the website should not be used for distribution to third parties or used in conjunction with presentations to third parties.
- Use by third parties, contractors and personnel seconded to your organisation is prohibited subject to the consent of your DLA Piper partner contact.
- Your acceptance of these terms will be acknowledged by you on behalf of your organisation by signing these terms and/or when you first log on to the website.
- The website will be reviewed every 6 months for legal content. Users who elect to do so by completing the 'subscribe to updates' form will receive email notification when information from a new jurisdiction is added or when updates are made. By subscribing to updates you agree to receiving email broadcasts from the DLA Piper international legal practice (which may be situated outside the European Economic Area ("EEA")) so that we may contact you with information about legal services and events offered by us subject to your consent. It is our policy not to pass any of your personal data outside of the DLA Piper international legal practice or use your personal data for any purposes other than those indicated above.
- Use of the website is expressly subject to the disclaimer, a separate copy of which is attached to these terms.
- Access to the website does not confer any contractual or other right upon the user and is reviewed annually.
- Links to third party websites on the site are provided solely for your convenience. If you use these links, you leave the site. DLA Piper has not reviewed all of these third party websites and does not control and is not responsible for these websites or their content or availability. DLA Piper therefore does not endorse or make any representations about any material found within or any results that may be obtained by using them. If you decide to access any of the third party websites linked to this site you do so entirely at your own risk.
- Feedback on the website is welcomed and can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.